Volume Full Set$175
Classic Full Set$150
Standard Fill (2-3 weeks)$55
Extended Fill (3-4 weeks)$80
Foaming Lash Wash$18
Keratin Lash Lift & Tint$70
Info on booking your lash service:
Volume Lash Extension Full Set
A full set of volume or hybrid lash extensions. Please select this option if you have no extensions or if you have some from a previous set but you have less than 40% of the extensions remaining.
Classic Lash Extension Full Set
A full set of classic lash extensions. Please select this option if you have no extensions or if you have some from a previous set but you have less than 40% of the extensions remaining.
Standard Fill (2-3 weeks)
Most 2-3 week fills with normal retention rates will work within the allotted time for a standard fill.
Extended Fill (3-4 weeks)
A longer fill appointment for those who have stretched out their time between fills or have less than average retention and may require more time than a standard fill (this appointment may be up to 30 minutes longer than a standard fill).
The following suggestions will help your appointment go as quickly and smoothly as possible. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- NO EYE MAKEUP. Please come to your appointment with no eye makeup, and avoid waterproof liner or mascara for several days prior to your appointment. Residue from cosmetics can hinder the adhesive’s ability to form a very strong bond with your natural lash. (Arriving with no makeup at all would be ideal, but especially no eye makeup.)
- AVOID CAFFEINE for several hours prior to your appointment. It’s a long time to lie still, and caffeine tends to make people jittery, which can slow down application time.
- Feel free to bring headphones if you’d like. I’m happy to chat, but lots of talking can cause your eye pads to move and slow down application time.
At the end of your first appointment, I will give you a kit with aftercare instructions specific to my adhesive, a cleansing brush, and a lash wand for brushing out your extensions. It is also highly recommended that you purchase a foaming lash wash ($18). My clients with the best lash retention (how long the lashes last) are those who cleanse daily.
The term “retention” in the lash world refers to how well the lashes “retain” – in other words, how many of the lashes are still there when you’re coming back in for fills. A very high percentage of what contributes most to your lash retention is aftercare! Below you’ll find some suggestions and tips that will help you get the most out of your lash extensions for as long as possible.
- CLEANSING – This is, hands down, the most important part of caring for your extensions! Cleanse your lashes with a foaming cleaner and a lash cleansing brush DAILY. In addition to that, any time you cry, sweat, or swim, cleanse the lashes as soon afterwards as possible. Cleansing will help make sure that anything at all that could sit on top of the adhesive and break it down over time will be removed, including dust, dirt, oil, and cosmetic residue.
- BRUSHING – Brush your lashes daily, especially after you clean them. You can use a lash wand to fluff them back out.
- NO MASCARA – Mascara on your lash extensions, generally speaking, is a big no-no. If you still feel like you MUST have mascara, please ask me about a lash extension safe mascara.
- DON’T PICK OR PULL – Picking at or pulling on your extensions can cause harm to your natural lashes. Please avoid touching the extensions apart from cleansing and brushing them.
- OIL-FREE EVERYTHING – All products you use on your face, including makeup, skin care, moisturizer, and makeup remover should be OIL-FREE. Oil will work against the adhesive, which in turn can harm retention.
- EYELINER – Select oil-free liner such as powder liner or water-based liquids.
- SLEEP – Don’t sleep on your face. Sleeping on your side or back will help protect the extensions from damage. If you’re a rough sleeper or a face sleeper, ask me about sleep masks!
- FILLS – For best results, book your fill appointments in the 2-3 week range.